End of Year Results

By the end of 2015-16 school year I will

1. learn how to type the correct way.

2. have only A's and B's.

3. Pass 9th grade .

4. Improve my soccer skills.



Tuesday, October 27, 2015


                              Healthcare Administrator

Duties and responsibilities:

Health care administrators, also known as medical and health services managers or health care executives, coordinate the activities of medical organizations ranging from doctors’ offices to hospital departments to health care corporations. They create goals and the strategies for achieving, and communicate this information to employees.

 

Salary:

$64,821 per year

 

Education:

Masters or Bachelor’s degree

Image result for healthcare administrator

Reflection:

  I think I wouldn’t want to become a healthcare administrator. This is not something I imagine myself doing in the future. I would like to be the one doing the action and helping patients out.  A healthcare administrator is not a job that interests me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment