End of Year Results

By the end of 2015-16 school year I will

1. learn how to type the correct way.

2. have only A's and B's.

3. Pass 9th grade .

4. Improve my soccer skills.



Monday, October 5, 2015


                                                                Actor / Actress

Duties & Responsibilities:

An Actor communicates a character or situations to an audience through speech, body language and movement.

 

Salary:

$45,000 - $50,000

Talented Performers earn about 100,000 or more a year.

 

Education:

No formal education requirements; degree programs are available.

 

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/01/oscars.jpg

Reflection:

I think I would like to become an actress because it seems like a really fun job to play the character of someone else. It’s something I would imagine myself doing in the future. Making movies would be really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment