End of Year Results

By the end of 2015-16 school year I will

1. learn how to type the correct way.

2. have only A's and B's.

3. Pass 9th grade .

4. Improve my soccer skills.



Thursday, October 1, 2015



Dental assistant

Duties & Responsibilities:

  • Seat patients in the treatment area.
  • Pass requested instruments to the dentist during dental procedures.
  • Sterilize and prepare instruments.
  • Take impressions of teeth for study models.
  • Polish clinical crowns.
  • Expose and develop X-rays.
     
     
    Salary:
    $34, 5000 USD
     
    Education:
    Postsecondary non- degree award

 

http://www.cccc.edu/curriculum/majors/dental/images/mainImage.jpg

Refection:

I think I would like to be a dental assistant because it seems like a cool job and the main responsibility is not on you it’s on the dentist. Also they make an average amount of money it’s not the best but it’s not the worse. This is probably something I would imagine myself doing in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment