End of Year Results

By the end of 2015-16 school year I will

1. learn how to type the correct way.

2. have only A's and B's.

3. Pass 9th grade .

4. Improve my soccer skills.



Wednesday, October 7, 2015


                                                     Dermatologist

Duties and responsibilities:

Dermatologist is physicians who treat conditions related to the skin, though they may also treat disorders related to the hair and nails.

Salary:

$283,000

Education:

Bachelor’s degree and 1 year internship

 

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/fn2/Health/health/660/371/FACE-MASK_USE.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

 

Reflection:

I think I wouldn’t like to become a dermatologist because this career. Doesn’t interest me. It’s not something I imagine myself doing in the future. It would be nice to help people with skin conditions but I just don’t seem interested in this job.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment