End of Year Results

By the end of 2015-16 school year I will

1. learn how to type the correct way.

2. have only A's and B's.

3. Pass 9th grade .

4. Improve my soccer skills.



Wednesday, June 1, 2016

E. Coli Outbreak Prompts massive general mills flour recall


Federal and state health offices are investigating an outbreak of E.coli 0121 that has caused 38 cases of  illnesses across 20 states. Ten of those individuals have been hospitalized. Many people are blaming general Mills because they used their flour before becoming sick. General Mills says that it isn't their fault, and that their flour doesn't have e.coli 0121.People infected consumed flour while being raw,General Mills says that in their product they recommend not to eat raw flour because it's bad. People and general Mills brand are involved in this issue. This issue is related to me because it can happen to me if I would have consumed that flour.


No comments:

Post a Comment