End of Year Results

By the end of 2015-16 school year I will

1. learn how to type the correct way.

2. have only A's and B's.

3. Pass 9th grade .

4. Improve my soccer skills.



Friday, May 27, 2016

               Memorial Day


Memorial day is a day where we honor and remember those who have died in active military service.  Memorial day falls on Monday, May 30. Some ways to show honor and respect on memorial day are to make a thank you letter for a soldier. Also you can show honor and respect by visiting a local veterans cemetery , or war memorial. You can also visit and take cookies to a nearby Veterans hospital. These are all many ways to celebrate veterans day. On memorial day I will enjoy my freedom by spending time with my family.  I will also maybe go to the cemetery. I think memorial day is a great holiday. We should truly take our time to celebrate this holiday because many people have died for us to be where we are at now.


No comments:

Post a Comment