End of Year Results

By the end of 2015-16 school year I will

1. learn how to type the correct way.

2. have only A's and B's.

3. Pass 9th grade .

4. Improve my soccer skills.



Thursday, June 9, 2016

                                                             Class Evaluation
1. Some things I liked about this class were when we would work on our Microsoft Xcel worksheet because I learned many new things about Xcel that I didn't know before. I also liked the CTR card checks because it was fun seeing who had them and who didn't and if we did we would get rewarded. Also the CTR videos we would see.
2. Some things I did not like about this class is that we didn't really explore more programs for the computer.
3. What I recommend for this class is to explore more programs so students can learn more about them.
4. I highlight for me in this class would be the videos we would watch about people choosing the right. They were very interesting to watch.
5. I feel like I did my best in this class in everything except the journals because I kind off got behind a bit , but then I caught up.
6. yes, I try to read my life planning goals each day and when I skip a day I make up for it the next day and I do the double amount of time.
7. Yes I am committed to being a CTR person because I learned what could happen to me if I CTW and I've heard about the consequences.
8. What I learned about this class that I am looking forward to telling other students who unfortunately haven't taken this class yet would be the importance of CTR and how your decisions determine where you are going to end up, therefore you have to be careful.
9. What I will always remember about this class is going to be to always CTR, and about how many people CTW and the consequences they had to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment