End of Year Results

By the end of 2015-16 school year I will

1. learn how to type the correct way.

2. have only A's and B's.

3. Pass 9th grade .

4. Improve my soccer skills.



Friday, June 3, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today


Several Main challenges teens face today are Drugs, Study pressure, pressure in a relationship, needing to look good, depression,addiction to social network, eating disorders, and keeping their grades up. A  major challenges I am dealing with today would be trying to balance out school and soccer. To try to overcome this challenge I try to finish all my hw in class and whatever I have left I do it at home after practice. It would also be grades because if I slack off a little it will go down. Being a CTR person has helped me overcome any challenges i might face because I mostly am able to identify which is the right decision to make. Also it helps me not slack off and stay on top of my game. I can help other teens overcome challenges by advising them by strategies and what i do in order to overcome a challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment