End of Year Results

By the end of 2015-16 school year I will

1. learn how to type the correct way.

2. have only A's and B's.

3. Pass 9th grade .

4. Improve my soccer skills.



Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad."

 ~ Abraham Lincoln

       This quote means that if you do good your doing the right thing and your never regret doing the right thing. But if you choose to do bad which is the wrong you will have consequences and those consequences will most likely make you regret what you did. If you do good you will have rewards and those rewards will make you feel good and then you will keep wanting to do the right thing but even if you don't get rewarded you will still feel good about yourself because you know you did the right thing. For example if you commit a crime you will be sent to jail and that's your punishment for choosing the bad and you will feel bad. If you donate money to kids that have cancer you will feel good about yourself because you will know that you did the right thing and with that money you can save a life.


Image result for doing good

No comments:

Post a Comment