End of Year Results

By the end of 2015-16 school year I will

1. learn how to type the correct way.

2. have only A's and B's.

3. Pass 9th grade .

4. Improve my soccer skills.



Wednesday, September 9, 2015


                                                                      Optician

 Duties and responsibilities:

An Optician helps customers find the glasses or contact lenses that are best match for them medically.

Salary:

 Opticians make about 33,330 annually.

Education:

High School diploma or Equivalent


Reflection:

I wouldn’t like to become an Optician. I wouldn’t like to become one because this career does not seem interesting to me. It would be nice to help others choose the right kind of glasses or contact lenses but I just wouldn’t want to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment