End of Year Results

By the end of 2015-16 school year I will

1. learn how to type the correct way.

2. have only A's and B's.

3. Pass 9th grade .

4. Improve my soccer skills.



Wednesday, September 9, 2015


                                                        Psychiatrist

 Duties and Responsibilities:

Psychiatrists are physicians who specialize in the problems of mental illness. As physicians, they are licensed to use wide variety of treatments and may write prescriptions. Psychiatrist may work for the government, have their own private practice, or work in hospitals, clinics, or universities. Their duties include;

  • Designing treatment programs.
  • Conducting psychotherapy sessions.
  • Prescribing potent mental illness drugs.
  • Supervising electrotherapy treatments.
  • Conducting research.
  • Leading a team of mental health care providers.
     
    Average Salary: $90,000-$200,000
     
    Educational Requirements: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. degrees
     
    In addition to completing the requirements for a degree in allopathic or osteopathic medicine, psychiatrist must complete an intensive three year residency in psychiatry.
     
     

 Reflection:

After learning about a psychiatrist I think I would like to become one. I think this because it would be great to help people that are dealing with problems and help them overcome these problems. I like helping people usually when my friends are having problems I help them out and make them feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment