End of Year Results

By the end of 2015-16 school year I will

1. learn how to type the correct way.

2. have only A's and B's.

3. Pass 9th grade .

4. Improve my soccer skills.



Friday, December 4, 2015

Student Success Statement
The 3 Questions:
1. Can people trust me to do what's right ?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best ?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated ?
"If the answers to those questions are YES, then there is no way you can fail"
This quote means that if you answered yes to the questions above you are a CTR person. CTR persons always succeed. They always do what is best. If people can trust you to do what's right then that is good. Your Boss can trust you for example and if he trusts you then you might get paid more. You have to keep that trust. Trust is like an eraser it gets smaller and smaller with each mistake. If you are committed to doing your very best then you will always try hard at whatever you do. You wont give up. If you treat people the way you want to be treated then you will have respect for them. They will also respect you.  If you are  CTR person you wont fail and if you fail you will get up and try harder to succeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment