End of Year Results

By the end of 2015-16 school year I will

1. learn how to type the correct way.

2. have only A's and B's.

3. Pass 9th grade .

4. Improve my soccer skills.



Monday, November 30, 2015

                             Thanksgiving Week

On thanksgiving week I had many stuff going on. I had a soccer game with this school vs. Southgate and we the varsity team tied 3-3. The JV girls lost I don't remember by how much. I still had practice the next day and Wednesday we got the rest of the week off. I had a lot of hw to do. I had to finish a book for English called '"Night". For PBS I had to organize my notebook. For health I had to do a pamphlet about infectious diseases. On thanksgiving my mum made posole which was very good. My whole family came over and each brought something. It was really fun because we got to spend time as a family and we got to eat a lot . On Saturday I went to a carne asada with my friends and we had a lot of fun.


Image result for soccer ball cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment